The CBN-MC Annual Gala takes place the Friday before Thanksgiving each year. Since inception, the Gala has been the primary fundraiser for the CBN. Over $1,000,000 has been raised since 2003 for the benefit of Catholic Education in the form of scholarships and grants.
23rd Annual Gala
Friday, November 18, 2016 · 6:30 pm EST
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
In addition to fundraising, the Gala also provides the opportunity to thank our many contributors and volunteers. Each year we honor the Catholic Business Person of the Year. The Catholic Business Person of the Year is someone that epitomizes the true spririt of the CBN through the combination of business acumen, charitable giving and support of Catholic Education. Since 2015, the CBN has also recognized the Catholic Community Service Person of the Year.
CBN-MC is proud to announce the 2016 award winners, who will be recognized at this year's gala on November 20:
- Catholic Business Person of the Year: John F. Treseler, Executive Vice President, John C. Grimberg Company
- Catholic Community Service Person of the Year: Michael C. Ridgway, President & CEO, Community Closing Network, LLC
Along with our Catholic Business Person of the Year and Community Service Person of the Year awards, the CBN also recognizes Parish School Volunteers and Parish School Business Partners of the Year.
Nominations are now open for the 2016 volunteer and business partner recognitions. Please use the forms below to submit your nomination. The deadline for nominations is October 14th.
- 2016 School Volunteer of the Year Nomination Form
- 2016 Business Partner of the Year Nomination Form
- 2016 School Grant Application Form